Frontline Spot On Dog Medium 1 Pipette
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
|Delivery time:||3-5 working days|
FRONTLINE Spot On Medium for dogs over 10 up to 20 kg.
Dogs can pick up fleas and ticks wherever they explore. Prepare them for adventure with the protection of FRONTLINE Spot On. Use monthly and provide a first line defence for fleas and ticks.
FRONTLINE Spot On
- Kills fleas within 24 hours
- Kills ticks within 48 hours helping to reduce the risk of tick-borne disease
- Kills lice
How to protect your dog:
- Use monthly throughout the year for continuous flea and tick protection
- Make sure all cats and dogs in your home are treated regularly
How to treat a home infestation: follow the 2 steps above as well as the 2 steps below
- Use a household flea treatment to kill eggs and larvae already in the home
- Regularly vacuum your carpets and furnishings
Checklist for using the product:
- The dog is at least 8 weeks old and 2 kg
- The dog shows no signs of lesions or feeling unwell. If they show any of these signs, do not apply and see a veterinary surgeon
- The correct size of pipette is being selected according to the dog's weight
How to apply:
Part the fur between the shoulder blades and apply directly onto the skin in two spots 2-3 cm apart.
Do not bathe dogs or let them swim within 2 days after application, then no more than once a week.
Can be used in pregnancy and lactation. Do not use on rabbits.