Orijen Original 85% Meat Dog Food
|Availability:||Out of stock|
|Delivery time:||3-5 working days|
FROM DACHSHUNDS TO GREAT DANES, ALL DOGS POSSESS A BIOLOGICAL NEED FOR A DIET RICH AND VARIED IN FRESH WHOLE ANIMAL INGREDIENTS.
- With 38% richly nourishing protein and a limited 19% carbohydrates, ORIJEN nourishes dogs of all breeds and life stages according to their evolutionary and biological needs
- Unmatched by any other dog food, 2/3 of ORIJEN meats are FRESH (refrigerated, no preservatives) or RAW (flash-frozen, no preservatives), including the top 10 meat ingredients.
- 1/3 of meats are air dried at 90°C from fresh chicken, turkey and fish to create a concentrated source of richly nourishing protein.
- Nutrient-dense WholePrey™ ratios of fresh meat, organs and cartilage plus whole fish and whole eggs provide a natural source of virtually every nutrient your dog needs.
- Infusions of freeze-dried chicken and turkey liver enhance flavour naturally, making ORIJEN deliciously tasty for the fussiest of dogs.
85% MEAT | 15% FRUITS & VEGETABLES
Fresh chicken meat (13%), fresh turkey meat (7%), fresh whole eggs (7%), fresh chicken liver (6%), fresh whole herring (6%), fresh whole flounder (5%), fresh turkey liver (5%), fresh chicken necks (4%), fresh chicken heart (4%), fresh turkey heart (4%), chicken (dehydrated, 4%), turkey (dehydrated, 4%), whole mackerel (dehydrated, 4%), whole sardine (dehydrated, 4%), whole herring (dehydrated, 4%), whole red lentils, whole green lentils, whole green peas, lentil fiber, whole chickpeas, whole yellow peas, whole pinto beans, whole navy beans, herring oil (1%), chicken fat (1%), chicken cartilage (1%), chicken liver (freeze-dried), turkey liver (freeze-dried), fresh whole pumpkin, fresh whole butternut squash, fresh whole zucchini, fresh whole parsnips, fresh carrots, fresh whole red delicious apples, fresh whole bartlett pears, fresh kale, fresh spinach, fresh beet greens, fresh turnip greens, brown kelp, whole cranberries, whole blueberries, whole saskatoon berries, chicory root, turmeric root, milk thistle, burdock root, lavender, marshmallow root, rosehips, enterococcus faecium.
ADDITIVES (per kg): Nutritional additives: Zinc chelate: 100 mg.
Your dog shares his eating anatomy with the gray wolf – which means he’s evolved for a diet rich and varied in fresh meat, protein and fat – not highly processed carbohydrates and starches.
|Crude protein (min.)||38 %|
|Fat content (min.)||18 %|
|Crude ash (max.)||8 %|
|Crude fibers (max.)||5 %|
|Moisture (max.)||12 %|
|Calcium (min.)||1.4 %|
|Phosphorus (min.)||1.1 %|
|Omega-6 fatty acids (min.)||3 %|
|Omega-3 fatty acids (min.)||1 %|
|DHA (min.)||0.3 %|
|EPA (min.)||0.2 %|
|Glucosamine (min.)||1400 mg/kg|
|Chondroitin sulfate (min.)||1200 mg/kg|