Repti Planet Classic Glass Terrarium
|In stock (1)
|Collect during opening hours
We will not send this product via courier, only available for collection in store. We do have limited space in store, if the size you require is out of stock we can order it in for you. Please pop in or call us on 01452 501882.
Repti Planet 'Classic' Glass Reptile Habitats are wonderful, well-ventilated terrariums, which can also hold a small amount of water if required. They are suitable for respective sized reptiles, amphibians, snakes, invertebrates, small mammals, and other similar creatures.
• Equipped with upper and lower plastic frames, to allows stacking and placing of heating mats directly underneath.
• Can hold water making it suitable for use as a paludarium.
• Metallic mesh cover provides appropriate ventilation and prevents creatures/live food escaping.
• Cover fits securely without fear of spontaneous opening (locking catch clicks automatically when the top cover is fully closed).
Locating the terrarium:
• Choose the location of the terrarium carefully, as once it is set up with the technical equipment and décor, it should not be moved.
• It is best to place where the ambient temperature is between 20-25°C.
• Place in an area with natural light, but not in direct sunlight, or anywhere where the terrarium could overheat.
• Avoid places where chemical or other fumes, and where cigarette smoke/vaping occurs.
• Once a suitable location has been chosen you can begin installing technical equipment plants, and other decorations.
Installation of equipment inside the terrarium:
• When installing technical equipment or decoration inside the terrarium, always switch off any existing devices before putting your hands in there.
• Select the appropriate place for the electrical equipment and route the cables to the rear of the terrarium.
• Close the ventilation grille to make sure there is no risk of animals escaping.
• Only use lighting products that are recommended for terrariums, ideally Repti Planet products.
• The power of the light should be compatible with the creature and the terrarium size. Too high temperature can result in animal death and product degradation.
*Image is for illuration purposes only, decor is not included